As we shift toward our new normal, it will be a process and take some time.
We realize not all clients are ready to return to the salon nor are we prepared to handle all clients at once. We still encourage staying home and doing what you can for your health and beauty at home.
We have a variety of solutions to help us all make the shift mindfully.
- Please stay home if you are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Please wear a mask to your appointment, following Colorado guidelines.
- We kindly ask that each person wash their hands upon entering the salon and wait in the waiting area.
- If there is not a seat available, please wait outside to comply with social distancing,
- Please come alone and arrive at exactly the time of your appointment.
- We will not be available to accommodate walk-in clients until further notice, appointments are required.
- We will only be permitted to see one client per appointment, meaning no double-booking. (haircut on a second person while one is processing chemicals)
- Please bring your own magazines to read, as we can no longer provide them.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times. If you’re looking for more ways to protect yourself and your loved ones, please learn more at the CDC Website.